animation effects

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OMG ! WHAT HAPPENS TO SEK.REN.PANDAN INDAH ?


Alright ! today i'm very tearful with Sek.Ren Pandan Indah..:( You know whats ! This is a new information about this school
20 PELAJAR KERACUNAN MAKANAN....I dont care about this laa and i never care what happens this school , but today 
different.I'm care..Because My cousin already enter the hospital..Disebabkan keracunan makan.ahyaa ! kind which can occur nie ? i know why ? sbb , kantin tak bersih right ? n the kids also dont know canteen is clean or not. ?? err ! kesian adik-2
yang comel tue , err ! Parents must take action to their childrens..Hey ! common la ! you're not poor schools or village school..
You're urban schools and luxurious what ..! poor children of other..Hurm !  i think that must be ministry of education will come..I'm very sure thats they will check canteen..:) Glad to hear nyer..I hope that is her sisters who are sick get better soon..:)) .Oh yeah ! im forget to told ypu ! my mom , dad n my first brother..i hope until and return safely..amin..Thats all ..i want to write today..
Bye , See you again ..Muah.