animation effects

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello Bad NewS .


Assalamualaikum hihi k lama gila aku tak update blog arn ! Sebab pe ek ? k satu malas , dua tak de cerita
dan akhir aku takut rabun..hehe..Jangan Buat pasal la ! aku tak nak rabun naik :( , Nanti susah aku..
Anyways i really miss u my blogger..actually : i have a lot of story want to tell...But i lazy to write.:) hihi.


First thing i want to write for this today is : Aku ada camera lumix color pink..Yeah i happy :)
Second thing is : Ketemu kawan-kawan lama , itu ok laa :) , And Ps2 aku daa boleh main seperti dulu 
                                  Piss ~~ ^_^


What the topic for the today : The topic for the today is , I really bored with my classroom..Previously , 
                                                  Orang yang paling noise in classroom , is me..But for the now i not noise anymore
                                               I know why i not noise anymore , because of : my friends so bored n my friends not good
                                              like previously..Especially Hanis , U are selfish and damn friends..
                                            But i dont care about this..This is not my problem..My problem is !! ~~~


Why my result in march so dumb  :( , until my father said , you are not smart girl..Err , i know it.. :{
                                                            You know what my school not cricket :( , Gred aku tinggi n aku nyer purata 
                                                         pun tinggi..But my friends can got low gred than me..Kedudukan kelas dia naik
                                                       dari aku..It's not fair right ..I tried to told my dad , But ! my father said like this :
                                              Jangan nak salah kan cikgu kalau markah da tak pandai..Sampai hatI ( KECIL HATI )
                                At least : You must gave me encouragement..U not give me degraded..now my mother back up me
                          i dont why..thanks a lot mom..:) , relaks ar , nie ujian biasa je kan, not final exam..
                         Please ! understand my situation..Aku tahu la aku tak pandai.But ! Someone ! really know me
                         and her advise me , i can accept your advise..:) i keep it up in my brain..
                                           
                                     _________________________________________________________
           
                          Although ! the people said i not clever , SATU HARI AKU AKAN BERJAYA JUGAK..