animation effects

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WHY MY CHARACTER STILL SAME LIKE PREVIOUSLY ? ;(


Asalammualaikum ! Ceh da bagi salam dah sekarang , hehe..:) , Hye My Miss Blogger how r u darling ?
k ! wow ! aku rasa macam da lama x menaip kt laptop yelah mana x nyerr , im very bz with my problem n i need to
finised my prob first n my family tulaa tak boleh Buat diary , But now i very weird like the the mad girl , Yelaa 
malam-malam baru nak update blogger..Hahaha..

                                         _____________________________________________________

First Once , i want to told my diary is about my bad character :( , still same n never to change my life..I know nothing 

about thats ! you know what my habit can't changed in my life..Lebih kecil until now still same..First : lazy go to school
Second : I can't slept early , The third is : Malas baca buku n belajar..I dont know why ! maybe i thought is i fed up with my school or teacher ahyaaaaaa ~~ Because of thats i feel very lazy go to school ..Why-2 ! Aku selalu tolong orang dan tidak
pernah mengukit pun although money But the people Masih makan kawan n never appreciate it..Bukan aku nak ungkit tapi
aku daa banyak tengok orang selalu takk appreciate aku .." Aku ikhlas tolong orang ''  :( tak per hanya allah swt jer yang tahu tentang itu ..But at the least the people can said thank u what bukan susah sangat pun nak appreciate ..Errrrrrr ~~ 
Why ! my a lot of people suka makan kawan n cakap belakang-2 please dont be like this i very angry tau..:( Now my feelings 
very lonely and sad nobody else can listened my feelings except my blogger..:) 

                                         ______________________________________________________


The Second Problem is : About is my f***** oke i dont believe it  able to happen omg ~ ahaha..Sometimes i felt want to laugh loudly and scream ..You know whats my *******************************************..Boleh jadi camtu lak hehe..Like the teenagers u know..But i still angry Its okey ! semua orang ada kesilapan right" Tiada manusia yang sempurna '' right ! Okey ! The last once is why when i want to go tuition semua orang lazy to deliver me..
Thats why i lazy to hardworking because they never support me n spirit me :( So please understand my situation
and support me ..Oh yeah ! my result mid year very fuckin unlucky ....Err ~ dont asked me about my result you just do your own worked k ..ツ Ya allah tuhanku buka la pintu hatiku ni aku ingin menjadi orang yang berjaya..amin..Ya allah pulihkan keadaan keluargaku dan diriku..amin ya rabbil alaminn...


By : Tasya Naby