animation effects

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Assalamualaikum !

hey hey miss blogger how do you do ? today i want to write something can learn me how i want to be success in my
 life.did u know ? how much i'm proud with my oldest brother for graduations many many congratulations..:) i want to give
the best wishes for my first brother , On your graduations wishing you luck and success in all that you do !

arg ! masa tengok time tue i felt jealous weii ! I hope one day aku pun akan convo jugak dan berjaya
seuatu hari nanti.percayalah :).I'll try my best for mama , ayah n all my family..okey ! i want to show 
you some of picture my bradar.tadaa ! that's him..

That's my oldest brother..:) i can't upload more pictures coz takut dia jadi angry birds la..
haha n i tak suka show kan byk gmbr privacy..i hope u can understand.okey ! let's talk
about my holiday yg akan datang tak lama lagi , lagi 2 hari macam tu la.hrmm ! act, bkn nak
enjoy2 pun pergi melaka ada reason nak pergi sana i dont think i can put into words..
So yeah , doa kan saya selamat jalan dan selamat pulang ok ! i will never forget to buy something
kt melaka tue for my cousin nano , fadhlin n others people yg aku mengenali korg..:) for all my cousin
i will never forget u all , but i have the reason kenapa aku sombong or apa2 yg korang angap kat aku..
i'm so sorry what i've done to you , im really2 sorry..for your ib* please don't involve my family of your
situation or case i don't like it..for my grandmother i felt dissapointed with you, did u know ?
how much my mama love you u nek she always expect u but balasan dia nie laa ~~ :) i know
you're hidding something from us right ? u're being unfair.. oke i i dont care about it :D
mulai sekarang kita buat hal2 masing i dont want to be childish kita semua da dwasa kan
boleh fikir elok dan tak perlu gaduh2 k ! the next topic is i dont want go back my school anymore
erggg ~ bila nak habis nie ? i was bored..so i dont have any idea to write anymore..
so i should sign out papai my miss blogger..love you..doa kan saya selamat jalan dan pulang k..